5 Pillars of Islam Coloring Pages
Coloringpagesfortoddlers.com – As Muslim teacher, the lesson of five pillars of Islam is a must to educate to your students about their faith. Muslim students will learn their religion initially from observing what parents do in daily activities and the learning materials given by school.
However, as they will grow older, choosing to educate them about Islam faithful in a fun, will help children to stay engaged and enthusiastic about their Islamic education. We provide a set of 5 pillars of Islam coloring pages as a learning material in your class.
Five Pillars of Islam
Islam is based on five pillars. This means it is based on five very important things that we MUST follow.
- Shahadah – When people decide to become Muslims they have to say the shahadah with their mouths and believe it in their hearts. Shahadah means to bear witness to something. In Islam, it means to bear witness to the oneness of Allah and worship only Allah. The first thing is to bear witness that there is only one God – Allah – Who alone we worship. The second thing is to bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is His messenger and the last messenger of Allah. A person who believes the shahadah in his or her heart is indeed a Muslim. All prophets taught that Allah is one, without a partner or a son. They told us to worship only Allah.
- Salah – Muslim must pray the Salah five times a day after they become baligh (adults). The daily prayers are Fajr, Zohr, Asr, Maghrib and Isha.
- Zakah – Muslim purify their wealth by giving a small amount to the poor. This is given from extra wealth.
- Sawm – Means fasting in the month of Ramadhan. Muslim fast from before Fajr until Maghrib (sunset).
- Hajj –Is the pilgrimage to Makkah. Muslim perform the Hajj at least once in their lifetime, if they have capability to do it. Hajj is the fifth pillar of Islam. Although people can visit Makkah anytime, Muslim can only perform the Hajj in the Month of Zul Hijjah. During Umrah and Hajj, Muslim walk around the Ka’bah seven times (Thawaf) then Muslim drink some zam zam water. Muslim then walk between the two hills of Safah and Marwah (Sa’i), 7 times. And then they cut their hair or shave head During Hajj (8th til 13th Zul Hijjah), they spend time in Mina, Arafah and Muzdalifa. Muslim do the Ramy of Jamarat. During these days, Hajjis wear the Ihram- two pieces of white unstiched cloth. Women just wear simple clothes.
We share Top Eleven 5 pillars of Islam coloring pages where we get some of them from musalla.org.
You’ll want to save these 5 pillars of Islam coloring page ideas and have fun with your students!